Thursday, October 6, 2011

So you're from Arizona??... Ohio State 2011!

Here's a hello from Ohio,

The past few days I have spent my time with the women of the Alpha Gamma chapter at Ohio State University. The women have been so much fun and truly a pleasure to work with!



I was greeted Monday evening at the airport by four exec members and a sack full of mcdonalds, salad of course in case I was a vegetarian haha The other fun fact was the women thought I was from Arizona. It was announced that they had googled me (my visit to Arizona must have surfaced) and they researched Arizona, at which point they decided I would be fun since I was from there, little did they know I was a good ole' Oklahoma girl!

The next day I woke up early to have breakfast with the sweet president before my day full of meetings began. Every woman I came in contact with was so welcoming and ready for new ideas and information. The best part about my meetings is they scheduled THREE over ice cream and coffee.. YUM! I obviously had to try Jenni's ice cream, a local favorite, it was delicious and I was completely satisfied haha

My last full day with the chapter the facility director, Carolyn, took me to breakfast at the diner on campus. It was also delicisous and such great conversation! Later that day I was taken on a campus tour and to a local Italian place for dinner. The women were so kind and I had a great time!

The Theta House



The student union



Today I head home to get ready for the red river rivalry! BOOMER SOONER!

(pictures and updates to come) Now boarding for the great state of OKLAHOMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment