Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hey Yall, from Nashville!!

Since Penn State I have been very busy with a short break at home, colonization at Belmont and mid-semester with the ELCs! I have tons to share, so let's start from the beginning...

I flew home from Penn State to celebrate my birthday early with friends and family! Thursday afternoon my mom and I went to see The Help and ran a few needed errands. The Help was so good! Friday I spent the day in Norman visiting friends and getting ready for birthday dinner with Michael. We ate at Benvenuti's and had a great evening. Saturday early afternoon I had the BEST birthDATE ever! Michael took me to the warren to see The Lion King in 3D in the balcony! We splurged and got so much food and had a great time! That night my mom and I returned to the warren to see I Don't Know How She Does It in the balcony. It was a fun day full of movies and relaxing! The next morning I headed to Nashville.

While in Nashville I was able to meet up with my step mom Kimberli and eat dinner for my birthday! It was so fun to see her, Pam and Jamie! Habatchi!






Sunday came too quickly, but I flew to Nashville to meet up with Katie and Joni to help with the colonization of the new Theta chapter at Belmont! I wrapped over 120 presents, tied bows on bags and helped with any and all items necessary. It was such a fun week! We are so thankful to have 125 new members!











On my birthday Justine sent me flower, Katie and Joni took me to dinner, Lindsey and Stacey sent me a hilarious video, Christa sent me a beautiful JCrew necklace and I was showered with cards! It was such a special birthday!!


On bid day all of the other ELCs flew into Nashville for midsemester meeting! It was soooo nice to see everyone and I am very sad to leave them again!! We had fun dinners and exciting meetings. It was so great to see everyone!




Now boarding..... to Ole Miss for recruitment! I cannot wait to see the women again and spend lots of time together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment