Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A year to remember.

Since my last update a lot has happened. I finished all of my visits for my first year on the road.

Alpha Mu--University of Missouri
On my visit to Alpha Mu I was welcomed by a group of wonderful women! They taught me to do the sassy hair flip and the Theta walk. I loved spending time with the women and eating at Shakespeare's pizza. I was lucky to also be able to get FroYo with Christa and the women from Westminster! I also completed most students bucket list event of climbing the tiger :)




Alpha Nu--University of Montana
My visit to Missoula, Montana was beautiful! The campus was surrounded by the mountains and gave beautiful scenery.



Eta Lambda--Santa Clara
The women of Eta Lambda were incredible! I was greeted with a home cooked meal and left with a home made picture frame with a picture of me and the executive committee in it. On my free time at this visit the women watched the entire first season of GCB with me and took me to some great local restaurants! I was also able to see one of my great friends Danika on this trip! I met her family and went to a great dinner at one of her favorite places. Danika was so sweet and even drove me to San Francisco to visit Corey & Lauren, the ELCs based there for the year.




Beta Sigma--Southern Methodist University
My final visit of the year was to SMU! My love for Dallas and these women was quickly known. The Theta's took me to so many fun places and even allowed time for me to grab dinner with one of my great friends Kelsie Goochey. I had a great time and would love to visit Dallas again :)






The final stop in my spring visit schedule was a trip to Boston with my wonderful boss Jenni! I was able to locate an apartment and visit with members of the Panhellenic. I am thrilled to be moving to Boston for the year to colonize the Eta Chi chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta!




Be looking for my next update during my move to Boston :)



No comments:

Post a Comment